Analisa Pembahasan Manajemen
PT HARUM ENERGY Tbk
1H 2022 Summary and Highlights
Important Note: The results provided below reflect the unaudited consolidated results of PT Harum Energy Tbk. (“the Company”) for the 6-month period ending 30 June 2022, which include the results of PT Mahakam Sumber Jaya (“MSJ”), PT Layar Lintas Jaya (“LLJ”), PT Santan Batubara (“SB”), PT Karya Usaha Pertiwi (“KUP”), PT Bumi Karunia Pertiwi (“BKP”), PT Tanito Harum Nickel (“THN”), PT Harum Nickel Industry (“HNI”), Harum Energy Australia Ltd and Harum Asia Capital Pte Ltd. The report below is prepared by the management and unaudited.
- In 2Q 2022, the Company’s revenues increased 48% q-o-q to USD 225.3 million, which contributed to the revenues in 1H 2022 rising 226.2% y-o-y to USD 377.5 million;
- Total coal sales volume for 2Q 2022 came at 1.2 million tonnes (“Mt”), or 36.3% higher q-o-q. Coal sales volume for 1H 2022 increased 33.9% y-o-y to 2.1Mt;
- Average Sales Price (ASP) achieved in 2Q 2022 was USD 183.3 per tonne (“/t”), or 8.9% higher q-o-q. In 1H 2022, the Company’s ASP increased 154.3% y-o-y to USD 177.0/t;
- EBITDA generated in 1H 2022 jumped by 380.9% y-o-y to a record USD 213.0 million;
- PT Infei Metal Industry (“IMI”) commenced commercial production of Nickel Pig Iron (“NPI”) in April 2022, allowing the Company’s nickel division to contribute USD 26.7million of net profit in the 1H 2022;
- Net profit attributable to owners of the parent in 1H 2022 rose by 1309.6% to a USD 146.0 million y-o-y or more than 14 times the USD 10.4 million recorded in 1H 2021.