Analisa Pembahasan Manajemen
PT HARUM ENERGY Tbk
9M 2022 Summary and Highlights
Important Note: The results provided below reflect the unaudited consolidated results of PT Harum Energy Tbk. (“the Company”) for the 9-month period ending 30 September 2022, which include the results of PT Mahakam Sumber Jaya (“MSJ”), PT Layar Lintas Jaya (“LLJ”), PT Santan Batubara (“SB”), PT Karya Usaha Pertiwi (“KUP”), PT Bumi Karunia Pertiwi (“BKP”), PT Tanito Harum Nickel (“THN”), PT Harum Nickel Industry (“HNI”), Harum Energy Australia Ltd and Harum Asia Capital Pte Ltd. The report below is prepared by the management and unaudited.
- Coal sales volume in 3Q 2022 totaled 1.8 million tonnes (Mt), or 45.1% higher quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q). For 9M 2022, coal sales volume totaled 3.9Mt, or 55.6% higher year-on-year (y-o-y);
- Total revenues generated in 9M 2022 is USD 702.8 million, or 241.9% higher y-o-y with record EBITDA of USD 369.4 million or 339.5% higher y-o-y;
- The Company’s Average Sales Price (ASP) in 3Q 2022 is USD 183.4/t, remaining stable q-o-q. Overall ASP achieved in 9M 2022 increased to USD 179.9/t or by 128.5% y-o-y from USD 78.7/t in the same period last year;
- The Company’s nickel division contributes USD 28.7million of net profit in 9M 2022 with production reaching nearly full capacity;
- Net profit attributable to owners of the parent in 9M 2022 rose by 532.5% y-o-y to a record USD 237.4 million.