Invitation to Annual GMS – Fiscal Year 2018
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
PT Harum Energy Tbk.
The Board of Directors of PT Harum Energy Tbk. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) hereby invites the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) which will be held on :
Date / Day : Thursday, 16 May 2019
Time : 15:00 WIB – finish
Venue : Ballroom 1 - Pullman Hotel
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 59
The Agenda of the AGMS are as follows:
- Approval of the Company’s Annual Report for 2018, which includes the Company’s Activity Report, the Board of Commissioners’ Supervisory Report and ratification of the Company’s Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31 December 2018;
- Determination on the use of the Company’s Net Profit for Financial Year 2018;
- Appointment of the Public Accountant to audit the Company’s Financial Statement for the Financial Year ended 31 December 2019 and determination of other conditions;
- Determination of salaries and honorarium for the members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners of the Company for financial year 2019.
Notes related to the abovementioned Agenda:
- Agenda 1 through 4 are routine agendas that are conducted annually in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association.
1. Shareholders who are eligible to attend the AGMS are those whose names are recorded in the Company’s Shareholders Register (DPS) on 23 April 2019 at 16:15 WIB and/or Shareholders who are registered in the securities sub-account of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“PT KSEI”) at the closing of trading in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (Bursa Efek Indonesia) on 23 April 2019.
2. Shareholders who are unable to attend in the AGMS may be represented by proxy. Members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company may serve as proxy in the AGMS, however votes cast by them in the AGMS in their capacity as Shareholders’ proxy cannot be counted in the total number of votes cast.
3. The power of attorney form may be obtained during office hour at:
Company’s Head Office
Securities Administration Bureau Office
4. All duly completed Power of Attorney forms must be received by the Company no later than 9 May 2019 at 16:00 WIB at the Company’s Head Office or the Securities Administration Bureau Office, PT Datindo Entrycom at the abovementioned address.
5. a. Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the AGMS are kindly requested to submit photocopies of Identity Card (KTP) or other proof of identity from both the Shareholders and their authorized proxies to the Company’s officers prior to entering the AGMS room.
b. Institutional Shareholders are kindly requested to bring copies of their Articles of Associations and all the amendments as well as the latest Deed on management composition.
c. Shareholders whose shares are kept in KSEI shall submit a written confirmation for the meeting (KTUR) which can be obtained through Indonesian Exchange members or Custodian Bank.
6. Materials related to the agenda of the AGMS is available for the Shareholders in the Company’s Head Office as well as in the Company’s website www.harumenergy.com from the date of this Invitation.
7. In order to ensure a timely and orderly AGMS, the Shareholders or their proxies are kindly requested to be present at the AGMS room for registration no later than 30 (thirty) minutes prior to the commencement of the AGMS.
Jakarta, 24 April 2019
PT Harum Enegy Tbk.
Board of Directors