Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Harum Energy (“Company”) does not establish nomination and remuneration committee to support the tasks of the Board of Commissioners. On the other hand, the role of nomination and remuneration is executed collectively by the Board of Commissioners.
Background, noble reputation, and long past experiences owned by each member of the Board of Commissioners are the key reasons of executing directly the role of nomination and remuneration applied to all members of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
During the implementation, the Board of Commissioners of the Company has authorities to:
- define the composition and process of nomination;
- create policies and terms needed in the nomination process;
- do performance evaluation;
- construct self-development program;
- review and recommend any candidate who has fulfilled the needed requirements;
- develop the remuneration’s structure and policies; and
- determine the amount of remuneration;
apply to all the members of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company.
The evaluation of structure, policies, and amount of remuneration must be conducted at least 1 (one) time in every year.
The implementation of nomination and remuneration role is executed through meeting forum of the Board of Commissioners that shall be held at any time which must be conducted at least 1 (once) in every 4 (four) months.